Subject: Re: Amos for PC
From: Mush <[email-masked]>
To: Carl Daugherty <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 16:09:34 +0500

The man most directly responsible for this twaddle was Carl Daugherty, who did
thus comment on Re: Amos for PC on the night of 02-Nov-97:

-> I did pick up something called 'Easy-Amos' that I haven't had much chance
to
-> look at.

Easy AMOS (from what ive seen, which is very little) is a more simplified of
AMOSPro, 
yet is supposed to be able to do exactly the same things. The good thing
is, it will work with the AMOSPro Compiler.

I sell the AMOSPro compiler from my homepages (I have a couple left still)
so if you go to www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk you might find a bit more info on it.

-> Can anyone tell me where I can still buy AMOS?  Preferably AMOS PRO and
-> COMPILER.  Altrenately a
-> downloadable or e-mail of the cover-disk would be great till I can locate
an
-> retail copy.

Im currently in negotiations to get AMOSPro, but at the moment, the manual
is too expensive to reproduce, and i'd have to make about 500 copies in
order for it to be the right prce  =/

Andrew "Mushroom" Kellett
--
 Email: Andy Kellett <[email-masked]>  Team *AMOS* + IAPA Team *AMIGA*
  alt.religion.amos - AMOS now on usenet! AMOS Mailinglist also mirrored

     World's Largest AMOS Homepages - http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk

         Massive FTP site with AMOS/C64 and Mods/Samples + more at
                            mushy-pd.dyn.ml.org